Friday, June 30, 2006

Sovereign something something -sketches

Here's the design sketches for my final project at Scad, my own portfolio! It's a mechanical throne room that I have been trying to come up with the design and the name for two weeks now. I'm only half done with the design so I left a lot of open space out, hopefully it will be filled durring the coloring.

As for name, I only got one word I want to use, "sovereign." I'm trying to tie the portfolio to a concept that we reign our own decision from the day we born 'til the day we die. Still can't find any cool word to go with it though...some possibilities are ephemoral, mortal, and many more. However, they don't really sounds nifty together. I'm really picky about this one since I'm hoping it can be my permanent portfolio address for me. :)