Friday, June 16, 2006

Random Sketches -3

Hey hey!, I just got back from my one week trip to LA. I had so much fun; probably one of the best time in my life!! It's these rare moments that really lifts your spirit and carries you through all the hard works later on. :D

Anyway, everything in my trip was so perfect except that I lost my ol' trusty sketch book to one of the Sixflag water rides. Fortunately, most sketches survived the rides pretty well and here are some of them. This one to the right is a cool looking clock from Savannah airport. I sketched it while I was waiting for my flight to LA.


This one is actually a new sketch from my new sketch book that I bought today. It's an Inn next to the Forsight Park in Savannah. Looks cool I think. Below are collections of sketches I savaged from my sketch book. They are mostly idea sketches from my last semester's works.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------