Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Random Street Sketches


I was walking back from art store and I passed this suppostedly 'huanted house'. It really gave me goosebump and so I really wanted to sketch it. However, being a chicken that I am, I sketched the church close to it instead.

:p

Too bad it rained before I could finish this... Just wanna say I really like the architecture in Savannah. They are kinda cool in a wierd old way.



Another random sketch. I always have an eye on this house because it looks like a castle. I didn't get to finish it though 'cuz I had to go to class.
Anyway, while I was drawing this, a boy who lived there came up and talked to me about the house. Basically, bunch of poor families live together in this house like a community. Hey kid, you might not have much money, but you have a nice big family and you got to live in a castle! Many rich kids will be jealous of ya. :)